First, job responsibilities
1. Responsible for the sales and promotion of non-standard automation equipment and robots of the company;
2. Complete some pre-sales technical support work and conduct technical exchanges with customers;
3. Develop new markets, develop new customers, and increase product sales;
4. Responsible for the collection of market information and analysis of competitors;
5. Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities and complete sales tasks.
1. College degree or above, major in electromechanical automation, more than three years sales experience;
2. Have a strong technical background and have prior experience in relevant industrial automation technology;
3. Excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills;
4. Have certain market analysis and judgment ability, and good customer service awareness;
5. Reasonably develop and submit weekly sales plans and summary;
6. Obey the company arrangement, have a sense of responsibility, love sales work, and can withstand greater work pressure;
7. Skilled computer operation; C1 driver's license.